Depression is one of the leading causes of disability in adults. It affects men and women of all ages, races, and social and economic groups. Depression has a major impact on a personâ€™s quality of life and can increase the risk of suicide. It can make it more difficult for people to care for other health conditions they may have. Depression also can affect family members, especially children.
- Discuss what The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (Task Force) has recommended concerning screening for depression in the primary care setting. What are the recommended screening tools age specific.
- Share what you have used in your practicum site to screen for depression and how it was addressed.
No errors with APA 6th edition format.
- Consistently uses Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
- 3 peer reviewed references
- The post is at least 200 words.This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and reference.