- Which populations are affected by the public health issue you have selected? Describe the demographics of this population in detail:
- How old are they?
- Where do they live?
- What is their health like currently?
- What do we already know about the population you have identified?
- Where are the gaps in our knowledge?
- What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
Phone: +1(508) 418-9053