*No plagiarized work! If you don’t have time to produce quality please DON’T respond!!*
For this second milestone you will analyze your popular-culture artifact CRIMINAL MINDS(tv show) through the history and natural sciences lenses.
Prompt: Analyze your popular-culture artifact through the lens of the history by exploring the following questions:
- How does this artifact interact with the history lens and impact social issues?
- What theoretical framework from Chapter 2 frames or constructs your reading of this artifact through the history lens?
Prompt: Next, analyze your popular culture-artifact through the lens of the natural sciences, and address the following:
- How does this artifact provide a social commentary through the natural science lens?
- What theoretical framework from Chapter 2 frames or constructs your reading of this artifact through the natural science lens?
Note: Include a visual with your submission. For example, you might choose to present your analysis as a short paper for each lens that includes a concept map, poster/infographic, game, or a table. Your visual or infographic can be created using Piktochart, Cmaps, MindTools, etc., but also feel free to use a tool that you are familiar with and have easy access to. It is recommended that the graphic fit within a single page of a Word document (8.5 x 11’’).
Be sure to use evidence from theory and research to support your analysis.
The following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Analyze your artifact through the lens of history for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from theory and research to support your analysis.
2. Analyze your artifact through the lens of the natural sciences for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from theory and research to support your analysis.
Rubric Guidelines for Submission: Also note: You are completing two separate analyses: one from the natural sciences and one from the history. You must submit two papers in a single Word document. The entire submission should be 2–4 pages in length, double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins. Support your responses with at least two sources including in-text citations from the assigned course resources, including your textbook, and/or other scholarly sources located independently.
**Use in-text citations and cite references. Please make sure references are accessible and include the link to the webpage in the reference.