The Company I would to use is Apple
FISV6410 Final Paper Overview: Please review the requirements below and the grading rubric. Your final paper should be completed utilizing a Research Paper structure. It should be completed with APA Style that is 7-10 pages, double-spaced (not including the Cover page and Reference page).
Final Paper Requirements:
- APA Style Cover Page
- Introduction: Give a background of the topic and explain what will be covered in the paper
- Identify the hypothesis: Establish a preliminary position, on whether the stock is a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ investment opportunity
- Literature Review: Conduct a literature review, seeking out books, journal articles, and other academically credible works that have addressed your topic in the past, and analyze what they have found. In addition, calculate at least 5 financial ratios, and use the tools learned in class to explore your hypothesis.
- Conclusion: Reflect back on your original research intention (the hypothesis), and tie together key topics from your research that support or reject your hypothesis.Identify future research opportunities or limitations to the research â€“ given the brevity of the paper, not all tangents can be covered by your research, identify what topics you would include if you had more time and resources, and what issue will be material for investment decisions on this specific stock in the future.
- APA Style References page
Based on your research paper, you should construct a brief PowerPoint presentation covering the key topics, in the same model as above (Intro, hypothesis, key literature, conclusion, limits and future opportunities). This should be posted in the discussion conference in week 10 to share with your classmates and discuss for feedback.