- The paper should be 5 pages in length, which includes a title and reference page.
- Papers should adhere to proper APA format and be free of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure errors.
- Papers should be written in a Word document and double spaced using Arial or Times Roman 12 font only, with 1 inch margins.
- A minimum of five scholarly sources are required for this paper. (Approved scholarly sources are webpages that end in edu. or gov., books, peer reviewed journals, professional organizations, and anything published by the U.S. Government Printing Office .)
- While there is no minimum limit of direct quotes for this paper, the maximum limit is five. (No block quoting is allowed and paraphrasing is unlimited.)
- No late papers or rewrites will be allowed.
- Plagiarism of any kind will result in a zero for the assignment and an F as the final grade in the course.
- Students who have their final paper reviewed at the Writing Center prior to turning it in will be awarded five extra credit points.
- Refer to the assignment rubric for evaluation.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
Phone: +1(508) 418-9053