This week your assignment requires you to create a PowerPoint with an infographic. I have included the assignment details below. Here are some common mistakes to avoid and tips for creating a successful PowerPoint.
1) Make sure to have an introductory slide and a reference slide. You must have 5 credible references to be considered for full points. No older than 5 years.
2) Explain your infographic. You are to create an infographic. Do not just put pictures on a slide. This does not mean anything to the reader. If you are unfamiliar with what an inforgraphic looks like here is a website that has a lot of infographics related to COVID.
3) Make sure to include the scenario from last week in your presentation. Make sure to answer all parts of this question. Often, students omit parts of the question.
5) Proofread your work for spelling and grammar issues.
6) Use detailed speaker notes to explain and add needed details to your PPT.
7) Use your SafeAssign report to catch issues related to plagiarism.
- Explain the concept of a knowledge worker.
- Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- Include one slide that visually represents the role of a nurse leader as knowledge worker.
- Your PowerPoint should Include the hypothetical scenario you originally shared in the Discussion Forum. Include your examination of the data that you could use, how the data might be accessed/collected, and what knowledge might be derived from that data. Be sure to incorporate feedback received from your colleagues’ responses.
THE DISCUSSION WE USED WAS HEALTH INFORMATICS!!! just a reminder to use it for the hypothetical scenario.