List at least two areas that youâ€™d like to improve your own knowledge or skills on and why you think these competencies are important. Then, outline a plan for acquiring this knowledge or competency.
Please include scholarly content with citations supporting your research, and respond to a minimum of two posts throughout the week. Your initial post and responses should be a minimum or 300 words in length.
Answer the above using the question and answer (Q&A) format. The Q&A format should include the original question along with your response. Within your post, support your responses with information from at least one peer-reviewed/scholarly source (not older than 3-5 years) from CSU Global online library (Links to an external site.) or the Internet, and provide the full citation at the end of your post. Use APA guidelines (at CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA) to format your references. Your total word count must be at least 300 words excluding the original questions.
Your initial posting is due by midnight Mountain Standard Time, (MST) on Thursday and two peer responses to your classmates are required before midnight on Sunday. Late discussion responses will not receive credit.
The two reply posts to your fellow students must be similarly substantive in a manner and address two of the following bullets:
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic.
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail.
- Share an applicable personal experience.
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA format).
- Make an argument concerning the topic.