Please see the below the questions below that I would like to have individually answered. This assignment must consist of 1200+ words with 3 Scholarly Sources, the below reference must be used as one source. Please put the question number by the answer so that I know what answer goes with each question.**NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
The Nature of Human Resources Management in Government
1. From a human resources point of view, what demographic and other trends should be monitored closely by public employers? Why?
2. In what ways does the political and legal environment of public personnel administration impact public personnel practices?
3. What are the characteristics of the early period of the federal civil service known as “Government by Gentlemen?”
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of political patronage as a basis for public employment?
5. What were the problems that gave rise to the Pendleton Act of 1883 and what political circumstances facilitated its passage?
Historic Foundations: The Attraction of Patronage
6. What are the three key principles of merit in public employment?
Textbook and Reference is attached below:
Nigro, L. G., & Kellough, J. E. (2014). The new public personnel administration. (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.