This assignment is designed to guide you as you start your research for the Final Paper. Review the requirements for your Final Paper. Then, use the following guide as you write your assignment for Week Three:
- Final Paper Prep: For the Final Paper, you are to choose an emerging managed care delivery model, Accountable Care Organizations, or Patient-Centered Medical Homes. For this assignment, you will complete section two of your Final Paper â€“ Managed Health Care Quality â€“ to address how the selected emerging managed healthcare delivery model has done to improve quality of care.
- Annotated Bibliography: Provide an annotated bibliography of at least five of the required ten scholarly sources you will be using to write your Final Paper. An annotated bibliography starts with your source that is in APA format and followed by a brief descriptive and/or evaluative paragraph about your source.
The Prep for Final Paper assignment
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here and here.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.